- TOENAIL NO FIGHT CLUBSun, Feb 14Fraser Animal BehaviourFeb 14, 12:00 PMFraser Animal Behaviour, 1416 Winnipeg St, Squamish, BC V8B 0C4, CanadaThe first rule about Toenail No Fight Club is that you tell everyone about Toenail No Fight Club. Does your dog shake, growl, or bite during nail trims? Learn how to help your dog accept nail trims, without it turning into fight club. Click RSVP to register interest in this class - no obligation!
- CONE OF AWESOME!Coming Winter 2020Points East West Veterinary Services
- COOPERATIVE CAREComing Winter 2020Points East West Veterinary ServicesComing Winter 2020Points East West Veterinary ServicesPicture this: Your dog willingly rests their chin in your lap so you can put in their eye drops. Your cat hops up unto a table for their insulin injection. Or your horse stands calmly, unrestrained, for an injection. This isn't fantasy - it's cooperative care!
- MY MUZZLE IS MARVELOUS!Coming Winter 2020Points East West Veterinary ServicesComing Winter 2020Points East West Veterinary ServicesTeaching your dog to wear a muzzle is a mmmarvelous (and safe) thing to do! Some dogs have a condition called pica, where they will ingest non-edible items that can cause GI obstruction. Other dogs feel nervous when suddenly confronted by strange dogs while on walks.
- PUPPY SOCIALIZATION CLASSESComing Winter 2020Points East West Veterinary ServicesComing Winter 2020Points East West Veterinary ServicesSquamish Puppy Socialization Classes: Join Lauren Fraser, clinical animal behaviourist, to learn about your puppy's development, socialization, how dogs learn, house-training, teaching your puppy using the power of positive reinforcement, preventing common behaviour problems and much, much more!